Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Disappointed today... another week of prayer needed

Here is Patrick on Maria's blog this morning showing that he wasn't happy to wait for the arrival of his new brother today.  It was a long day of waiting due to how busy labor and delivery was at the army hospital.  Finally we were just hours away from her going into surgery, and she was told by the surgeon that she would have to wait for another week - next Monday will be the earliest she can have him.  I think that there were 3 disappointed kids and there are major changes in plans.  I for one was very upset and worried about Maria waiting another week, but I finally looked at it with the Faith that has been with me through all the ups and downs.  I now realize that Romeo is in need of a week of intense prayers while he waits in the womb to join his family.  The Lord wants us to remain on our knees and TRUST!
 Rose is confused just what Indian corn is and why we don't eat it... It's pretty, Rose.
One scary thing the doctor said to Maria - "Well, if you were in labor at this point, then I would do your C-section."  WRONG!  Maria is never to go into labor again!  Let us all pray together that she gets through these days without labor and that Romeo joins us soon healthy and safe. 
 I had candles lit for the day and was praying and waiting for information with great HOPE and anticipation.  It is a big disappointment, but Maria is positive and says that it all will be OK. 
 O Holy Family... Jesus, Mary and Joseph we look to you at this time and pray without ceasing for the safety of little Romeo and Maria.  We trust and will continue to hope!  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Bless-bless, Barb and family
 Watercolor time with Rose and David.
Rose brings grandpa his boots so he can go out and feed the calves in the mono slope barn.  The chores have begun now that the calves are off the pasture and their mothers. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for everyone! Thank you for the update.
    ~ Savannah Bass