- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Friday, November 13, 2015
Horrible shocking news - Our Lady is there to hold us close
So amazing and in the light of the upcoming article in National Geographic about the most powerful woman in the world - Mary the Mother of God!
In shock with the multiple attacks in Paris tonight! John had to call the Little Sisters in KC to make sure that they knew about it and that we were holding them up in prayer. How we need her comfort and intercession for all those individuals and families hurt by this attack! Bless-bless, Barb
"Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our mother; to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen"