Thursday, January 28, 2016

I have regretted that I forgot to bring my watercolors...

I mentioned to Nancy that I am missing my watercolors and would like to pick some up... my wish was quickly granted, and it was surprising how it brightened my day and the kids really got into it, too! 
It's a bit of a story, but Nancy handed me a scrapbook I had started for her at her graduation.  Her challenge was that I needed some thing to keep me busy, so I should add to her book.  Now with a new children's book from the thrift store and substituting a grandchild on the tractor with Pat... it was fun to share watercolors with Gus and paint together!

I still need to outline it... it was a lot of fun and I am sure more are on the horizon.
Gus making a beautiful work of art for his sister... she would pick out the next color for Gus to add- so special and it made both of them happy, and that is the name of the game around here. 
The sun was streaming in the front door - it was close to 60 today, and will be 60 tomorrow!
Reflecting in the warm sunny window.
A sunny snuggle...
Dominic's new haircut - so cute!
Blogging outside on the patio and watercoloring with grandkids and the help of a great children's book.  It doesn't get much better.  Did I mention 60 degrees?  Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
Such a beautiful witness to Jesus continuing to minister to us today!


No comments:

Post a Comment