- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Bernadette/french braids, cow TV, being a servant
We had our second calf yesterday, so we are getting our cow TV going today - it is already running up in the bedroom for our through the night viewing. For those that are wondering about Snowball's mom - she did have an all black heifer yesterday without any problems. I am sure Mary will be keeping an eye on her in the herd. How we love to be able to keep an eye on the barn from our TV and computer screen. Modern technology takes some figuring out, but we sure depend on it, too.
Jesus, reminds us today that we need to be servants to all and that is a hard lesson to learn and we need to remind ourselves over and over that we are called to give without counting the cost... as a true servant would. Jesus, we are always looking to you as our help and role model for LOVE! Today the alarm went off for mass and it was tempting to roll over... this kept repeating in my heart and soul... "Jesus is coming in The Eucharist - will you be there to greet him and spend time with him and allow him to enter into you? "Yes!" Jesus, I love you and need you! Bless-bless, Barb