Thursday, February 11, 2016

Excited about Our Lady of Lourdes!

How's that for bright and sunny welcome when I came down the stairs this morning?  Wow! 
I continue to be amazed at how I can keep track of Pat outside, and watched him put the feed wagon away.
Knowing that it is the feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes today... I just left John a message knowing that he is celebrating with me today!  http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/johns-cancer-stories.html  Check out the full story of our trip to France here!
Standing at the windows looking over the yard where the sink will be - I looked over to see my Mary garden under the tree.  Yes, Mary, you are so much my companion in this life.  How I love you!
Standing in the new master bedroom where the bed will be... there she is each morning to greet them!  Mary bring us closer to Jesus this day and always.  Your prayer is always with me!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb

John and I just wiped tears on the phone as we rejoiced at this feast of Our Lady of Lourdes today and maybe a fake plan for me to make him a belated birthday supper at his place tonight!  Our Lady of Lourdes we are madly in love with you.  It is so great to know that The Community of the Lamb just a couple hours from Lourdes is joining in our celebration today!
From the huge patio door Mary comes into the farm home and reminds us of our wonderful Catholic Faith in Jesus and His Bride, The Church!  Faith, Family, and Farm is what makes our world go round and fills it with LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment