- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Home again, snow again...
Snuggles were to be had for grandma as she was a bit like a fish out of her water.... being away for so long surrounded by little ones 24/7 was a lot! Thanks little boys for giving me some peaceful loving comfort!
After almost a month of brown winter in Kansas and Missouri... I guess it has been winter here all the time. It is pretty and feels like home!
Time to shift gears for lent starting tomorrow. I feel the need to crack down on myself as I got in touch with my selfishness and indulgence being out of my comfort zone. Lord, I need to die to self so that you may live in me. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
You guys made this month very special for grandma!