Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"the truth will set you free." John 8:31

I am having way too much fun with Ruth's amazing camera... gulp!  My statue of Mary is standing under the tree in the dreamy background.  How I love her and gain so much peace and comfort in the midst of this crazy world!  My world is anything but a dreamy background.  It is a in your face active never a dull moment kind of picture in reality and truth.  Maybe this is a wishful hopeful kind of image that I would long to find in the middle of the craziness. 
Stunning works of art that give me a lot of joy!  Thanks, Ruth, but it is becoming addicting to take such beautiful pictures.

I also find a lot of joy in the readings for today!  Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego is such a great story of not turning away from the Truth of one God that created us for LOVE!  No matter what they faced they believed and knew the Truth in their hearts and trusted in the One True God to keep them always in his heart!   Jesus' words to us this day in the Gospel... "If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, and you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free."  John 8:31
Rose and Luke at school today - we were there for the living history museum put on by Simon's class.

How I cling to Jesus in His Word each day of my journey.  I truly do revel in the Truth that is to be found there and reading it numerous times truly does allow more and more to be revealed.  I am so blessed to have learned from Hallel's Community of the Lamb to read the readings for the next day the night before!  I am so filled with great anticipation at what they will be and what they are going to show me about what Jesus is showing me, asking me, convicting me, guiding me, showing me, directing me, using me...  Jesus, I am yours and I long to follow after you carrying/dragging my Most Cherished Cross and going down the narrow path to eternal life!
A good fit for Simon - the inventor of Legos!

Jesus, you are The Way, The Truth and the LIFE!  I long to grow in my knowledge and love of you with each new day.  I am eternally grateful that you come to me over and over and teach me and guide me in your wonderful glorious Word of God!  You also come to give me all I need in The Sacraments... I am filled to overflowing!  Your Mother is always there with me every step of the way!  Your Saints are my best friends and are a constant source of Truth and the joys and blessings that come over us when we follow after You, The Truth!  It is more than we can take in and it is there for us with each moment of each day.  May we find that island of peace within and turn to you - we are weak and we need you, Jesus!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen
A quick stop to say "Hi" to the beautiful outside statue of Our Lady - there for generations of our family attending this special Catholic School!   "Blessed are you in the temple of your holy glory..."  Daniel 3 from the Psalm today, and this so describes my temple within!  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
a
A great event and gathering... Something that Luke and Rose will have in their future.
The Easter tree starting to put out leaves in the house!
The school bus dropping off the kids at what soon will be their new home!
Exciting changes - a new farm family!

Can we hope for spring this early?  It still looks wonderful and hopeful...
Future farm kids and Catholic School kids... they have a lot to look forward to!

Coming right up on September 4th!

His Word is one of the traces he left for us!

I do feel this way, but know I get distracted and lost at times...
Danielle Rose - The Saint that is just me
Unspoken - Call it grace
Big Daddy Weave - Overwhelmed

No comments:

Post a Comment