Sunday, March 20, 2016

"you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom"... "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom." Luke 22-23

Rose smiles in the midst of the procession on this Palm Sunday 2016.  Kids with their palms branches, streamers, and bells led Father into the Sanctuary after reading John 12 and Psalm 24...the children ran out to meet him and in their hands they carried palm branches and with a loud voice cried out:  "Hosanna in the highest!  Blessed are you who have come with abundant mercy!"
Jesus arrives to our celebration and then must fall from grace and be killed on the Cross after suffering so much that his sweat became as drops of blood due to the weight of all the sins of mankind he bore for us!  He was the spotless Lamb whose blood was shed once and for all!
Sharing Eucharist with great-grandma and the girls on this Palm Sunday.  The girls were excited to give her and Aunt RaTerra a palm branch blessed and marking the beginning of the Most Holy of weeks in our Church!  There will be little sleep for Little Sister Hallel and her Community of the Lamb as they celebrate and remember all their Spouse has done for them and the world this week!
Out with the cows and calves a while this noon...
#24 of 101 out learning how to eat hay out of the feeder.
The first all red calf happens to be our 100th calf - now only 60 to go.
Through the fence laying down with mom on it's second day of life!

My time has escaped me on this day of the big move.  How I felt touched personally when Jesus told me that I may look to join him eating and drinking at his table in His Kingdom - this is truly what we do each week at the Eucharist, but more than that this is my longing with each day that I may be forever with Jesus in Heaven!
Mary comes out to see her bottle calf/pet, Hillary!  The pens are empty, so...
They have fun running side by side in the bright sunshine!
Maybe chasing each other is a better way to describe them.  All in all grandma was filled with laughter at the fun sight of Mary with her Hillary getting some exercise and having fun together in the sunlight!
Time for a drink!
Admiring 100!
We just as the thief that recognizes Jesus... guilty and weak and sinful yet yearning to be with our Lord in Heaven forever... "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.'  How we long to hear Jesus say to us... "Amen, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment