- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Sunday, March 20, 2016
"you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom"... "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom." Luke 22-23
My time has escaped me on this day of the big move. How I felt touched personally when Jesus told me that I may look to join him eating and drinking at his table in His Kingdom - this is truly what we do each week at the Eucharist, but more than that this is my longing with each day that I may be forever with Jesus in Heaven!
We just as the thief that recognizes Jesus... guilty and weak and sinful yet yearning to be with our Lord in Heaven forever... "Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.' How we long to hear Jesus say to us... "Amen, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise." Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb