Saturday, April 2, 2016

Our Lady - "go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature" Mark 16... Nancy's birthday#34

Nancy just posted this great selfie of her family.  I was able to have a nice visit with her this morning... and she described how Billy spoiled her - letting her sleep in and making a wonderful special breakfast that she ate with all 3 - really 4 - kids sitting in her lap sharing it with her.  Happy Birthday Sweet Nancy Anna!
Our Lady is so beautiful to see in the midst of our lives -here she graces my the home of Pat's mom.... newly arrived from a friend, who is suffering from cancer.  In the midst of a conversation with my mom about how she is dealing with Mary held up so high for many in The Church.  "She is the new Eve." says mom. 
Our Lady under the tree - how I love her and on Saturday she is honored in The Church.  I am so excited to get into my room with all my Mary statues and paintings, and spread them out throughout my new home!  Don't worry - there are more Jesus paintings and statues.  I had such a fun day yesterday digging into my stuff and sorting through it and putting it where it belongs. 
 
The risen Lord today tells us - "Go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature."  Mark 16:15  How I burn to share The Truth/The Gospel/Jesus!  I know that I am weak and do not have all the theological understanding in the world, but I do have a total unreserved LOVE for The Church and I take to heart all that it teaches.  I do not pick and choose what I will follow - I believe and follow all without reservation!  Why?  Because I see it as the True Church instituted by Jesus with Peter as the first Pope!  I find the fruits of The Holy Spirit alive in my life as a result of my following of Christ with his Bride, The Church.
No longer my home, but now filled with a young family.  Mary is our Spiritual Mother always carrying our needs to her Son!
 
Jesus, I love you and am so grateful for the gift of The Church and your Mother, Queen of Heaven and Earth!  I have so much help on this journey, because I need your help to be able to love and serve you without counting the cost!  I am a weak and sickly old woman, who is not much help for spreading the Good News, but what little I have I give to you.  May I die to self so that Your Holy Spirit may work in and through me!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
This greets me each day now.  Adjusting to our new life, Pat and I... Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
A vision of Mary the Mother of God?
The Hope of Apostles of every age is symbolized by a vast begging woman.  Her feet stand on a lost world, and she holds in her arms the people whom nobody knows.  She shares their infinite poverty but she is smiling as she looks to heaven, waiting for the redemption that will come like the dawn. 
Servant of God Madeleine Delbrel (1964)
The post card with Pope Francis from Susan/Hallel in Rome on Feb 8, 2016
"How much I desire that the year to come be steeped in mercy." Pope Francis - Misericordiae Vultus
Hallel writes - This is my prayer for you, for me, and for the whole family.  May we all experience how merciful the Lord is towards us, so that we may be merciful and forgive one another!
Mother Angelica - rest in peace.
Hail Holy Queen by Danielle Rose

So excited to find this selfie of my birthday girl - Nancy Anna Joan of Arc is celebrating her birthday today!  I just got to talk to her and it looks to be turning out to be a special day as she deserves!  Billy let her sleep in and made them a wonderful breakfast - from Dominic's chin it looks like chocolate cake could have been on the menu!?!  Nancy you have 4 kids on your lap and you are one lucky mom and wife!  Wishing you a wonderful 34th year!  We love you and miss you being close on the farm!  Love and Prayers always, mom and dad and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment