- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Saturday, May 7, 2016
So tired after a big day putting the garden in with family!
Our Mother of Lourdes.. .how we share a great LOVE for her!
First things first - spending time in prayer sharing the Office with Lilly the dog and reminiciensing how 7 years ago they nursed each other back to health!
Helping mom put clothes on the line after we had done the chickens, then off to buy our tomato plants before putting two gardens in!
Rose and Luke helping with the watering of the tomato plants
Simon digging the holes...
Time to work on grandma's garden - so many good helpers! John had to go and help the farmers, so he managed to get out of most of it! I am so tired that I am going to call this quits. Happy Mother's day to all! bless-bless, Barb
It sure feels good to have it in!