- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Sunday, June 19, 2016
Father's Day - "take up your cross daily"
Sitting at the feet of my father a couple months back in their peaceful home in St Croix Falls... I am so blessed to be able to learn and glean from his study and insights into our glorious Catholic Church - The Church we are both united in this Truth!
The story that is my LIFE... our family of 13 all entering the Catholic Church. It brings tears to my eyes to see the fingerprint of God on my life and journey!
My dad reading some gems he has come across, and I should be taking notes! I should just go there with a notebook.
I love you, dad! Bless-bless, Barb