- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Monday, July 25, 2016
St James - lessons each day on becoming the last!
Thrilling news yesterday that another niece is expecting a little girl this year! That makes a total of 6 new great-grands and pushing us over the 110 mark of the Cross Clan! Wow! We are on our way to 120! Today being the feast day of St James... I am thinking of my brother in the blue shirt seated just down from my folks... James Joel. It was good to share some time with Jim and his wife just on Saturday as we spent some good hours sharing a ride on the St Croix together. He is the father of 6 and loves The Church!