- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Friday, August 5, 2016
Heading South with my men to spend time with family...
On base with our military family - yes, that is Marshall sweet corn brought 11 hours South for our supper tonight! Romeo couldn't wait for the cooking and grandma spoiled him with a cob to chew on while we got supper on the table.
The corn was a huge hit..."This is so great it does't even need butter or salt. It's so wonderful on its own."
A Romeo smile for grandma!
"Take our picture grandma!" The floodgates have opened! Another day with Maria and family and then we head to KC for the Baptism of cousin, Josephine.
So great to bring our farm food to share with our families down South! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb