- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Friday, August 19, 2016
"love your neighbor as yourself." is = to loving God with all your heart, soul and mind? Yes!!!
What JOY fills my heart when I recall how the Lord has touched me, and shown me how to love my neighbor as myself - Yes, I fail and am selfish, but I yearn to love Jesus with all my heart, soul, and mind and know that loving others as I do myself is all part of the big picture!
Lord, I know that I have a long way to go. Thank you for the Truth that we need to be open to LIFE and raise LIGHTS! http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/my-most-cherished-cross-patrick-gerard.html This is how our LOVE grows ever more and more for others and less and less for ourselves! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke