Friday, September 16, 2016

A call from Hallel for Pat's birthday... "I'm back in Rome!" Off on an adventure!

Admiring Josie just after Ruth comes back from her ultrasound... "Another active one!"  Nancy and I are off soon.  I will be traveling to the Cities with her and her 4 little ones, she will meet up  with Bill and then I will go on up to my parents' home for a few days.  Then on to KC for the week. of  answering the phone and door at The Little Monastery. 
Pat's mom with Josie - Nancy stopped in for supper the two nights I was with her.

Pat got a call from our Susan/Little Sister Hallel for his birthday!  She told him that she is back in Rome while the entire Community is gathered in France.  She is with a sister of a little Sister, who is a consecrated virgin with no other family, and had to have brain surgery for a tumor in her brain.  We all are thinking that Hallel is easy going and called upon for these unusual jobs.  Her life is certainly an adventure! 
Jesus, go with us on our adventures and may they all be centered around you and your plan for us!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment