Saturday, September 24, 2016

Paying attention to Jesus through Mary and the Holy Spirit...

A farewell picture taken in front of the chapel by Curt just as I got into  my car and drove away... "Until next time!"  My family here said that they can see how lighthearted I have been to go off to work each day...Yes, it has been wonderful to be a contemplative each day, and the fruit of my prayer has been rich.  Thank you, my Jesus!  In the Gospel today Jesus asks us to pay attention to His Word, How?  Through Mary is big for me, and my rosary beads.  I also feel that my husband guides me through the Holy Spirit... His advise?  Why not go and see Maria since you are this close?
Nancy with her girls this morning... a relaxing Saturday filled with family snuggles and music dancing! 

I am off to Missouri and my military family with rosary beads as my companion and my prayer to Mary for all my family!
Dominic snuggling with grandma this morning.

Jesus, I love you more than words can express.  Thank you for the overflowing love and mercy I am given... may I return it to all those I meet, most especially those in my domestic Church/family!  Jesus, I trust in you.  Hail Mary!  Bless-bless, Barb
The little pixie with

No comments:

Post a Comment