- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Monday, September 5, 2016
Sweet corn again this time in KC... "save life rather than destroy it." Luke 6
Yes, I have big plans to add the only missing one... Little Sister Hallel, to this picture of our kids taken just before Maria drove off to Missouri and Ruth back to Marshall.
John and his Goddaughter, Josephine joined us for the Labor Day morning prayer on our phones. She is starting to reach out for things and seemed to enjoy our singing and praying.
We bagged and froze 15 quarts of sweet corn from our neighbor's farm. Bernadette says that it is very good and sweet! Our hearts are full of many reminders of St Teresa of Calcutta at how we are called to save life rather than destroy it from St Luke today as Christ heals on the Sabbath! Yes, we are called to protect and cherish all life from conception to natural death!
They got stuck on the tractor page for a long time! Praying for safe travels and more wonderful family time soon when we gather for another wedding in our family. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb