Sunday, September 4, 2016

"We are made in the image of God." St Teresa of Calcutta reminding us of the precious value of ALL LIFE!


So filled with JOY at the miracle that Pat and I could be with our entire family on this most glorious Day- the 22 Sunday of Ordinary time/A fabulously beautiful day in Kansas City/ the Day that St Teresa of Calcutta was Canonized in Rome!  The family answered my heartfelt wish at giving me family pictures galore!  We started with Pat and I with our 13 grandkids - soon the picture will be outdated as Maria will welcome her 5th in about 7 weeks!  Then we will welcome Ruth's 6th next spring!
All but Hallel, and the two in the womb that we welcome into our hearts and surround with our prayers and love!  This was taken just after they had walked to and from mass!
Love Nancy's beautiful camera and that I am invited to use them!
The inside stairway one is great, too!  Thank you, family and even Josephine awoke for this one!
I am so excited and happy and overjoyed at these wonderful special keepsakes that will be cherished for years to come! 


Mass was so special to share as a family on this 22 Sunday of ordinary time!  We shared in the glorious day that St Teresa of Calcutta was canonized!  Her words of wisdom came to us from the pulpit - "We are made in the image and likeness of God ,and all life is to be cherished and valued and protected and given the utmost of dignity!"

After mass filled with Christ and the beauty of His Bride, The Church!  Thank you, Lord!  Jesus, we trust in you. St Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us!  Amen and hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke and all my family except Hallel in France, who might appear mysteriously in some of them soon!  We know she is with us in spirit, and I love to see the picture complete with my eyes as it is in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment