Sunday, October 30, 2016

"O Lord... lover of souls." Wisdom 11

My first precious daughter Ruth Ida.  How I love my nest years and she was my first sweet girl.  She has been an amazing oldest child, and a great mother, nurse, farmer and woodworker.  She will be having her 6th child - a little girl come March.  I will have another granddaughter on Tuesday and many thoughts and prayers for her!
My mom with me and I was her oldest child...

I was enticed today by the words from the first reading... "O Lord, lover of souls."  Just back from working at the prolife breakfast and all those lives lost to abortion are recalled by many.  "I just don't understand how all those innocent lives can be taken!"  Just imagine the pain and suffering we must inflict on the lover of souls!  So many millions of souls lost to this world and now dwelling in heaven forever! 

Lord, help our country to have a change of heart, and protect and respect all life from conception to natural death.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
Such a model of loving all souls!  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment