Wednesday, October 19, 2016

"to me the very least"... sharing my love, love, love for ALL TRUTH!

Luke running the mixer for grandma as we make a special carrot cake for our feast day yesterday!
With no cake mix in the house... the thought of my wonderful carrots in the garden... one of my most favorite things and feeling of such amazing freshness!  Picking things from the garden that were just growing minutes before and watching the kids eating that freshness!  Luke asked grandma for one of my newly picked carrots and came back looking for more when that was gone!  "The rest are going into our special carrot cake for our special feast day today."  They were already ground up and being mixed together in the mixing bowl!
Luke approved of the carrots this way, too!  Finger licking good!
He wanted to go all the way on this party for the Lukes!  He wanted the candles and the singing - "happy Birthday Saint Luke."  He might be just a little confused as his own birthday is just 2 weeks away on All Saints Day!  It was super special to share our feast day together - Just wonderful Luke and Barbara Luke, his old grandma!
"Happy Birthday/Feast day Saint Luke!"  With a double batch of cake mix/6 cups of ground fresh carrots just growing minutes before, making it super special and healthy... we had many cupcakes to share and an entire cake!  Uncle Johnnie loved them, we shared with Luke's siblings after school and piano lessons, sent some out to dad in the tractor, and now takings some over to great-grandma Anna today, grandpa thought they were great, too!  Spreading the JOY of our wonderful patron Saint to the max!
Sharing his St Luke cupcakes with dad out ripping the bean field.  Luke was very excited to ride along...
The track tractor is so exciting for the kids to ride along with dad!  It sounded like it would be Rose's turn today.
It was right at Luke's nap time so he had his pillow and blanket just in case... The tractors does tend to put little ones to sleep.
Helping to haul corn stalk bales the other day with this gift bringing me wave after wave of amazement at how the Lord works in our lives!  I was stirred this morning by some videos that I hope I can share here with those joining me today.  It seems that my numbers have dropped, and sometimes it feels like people get tired of my same message, but I know that they are my truths and that they are important to get out there, and that I need to be reminded over and over and so do others!
This is Archbishop Naumann from Kansas City!  He brought over The Community of the Lamb with a invite to set up a foundation here in the U.S.  I have him to thank for them being in the heart of our country and a place for us to spend time with Hallel from time to time and her Family!  He speaks here about how Senator Kane is a shopping cart Catholic in his saying that others have the right to choose abortion.  So wrong!
The Handmaids in New Ulm Cathedral singing to Mary - Our Lady of Fatima posted it, and they truly do sound like angels!
Luke and his dad riding off into the blue horizon...

I guess I am not daunted by less reading my posts... I feel so strongly that I need to continue with "my therapy" as the girls/my daughters call it.  I know that I am rare in how much I love ALL that the Catholic Church gives to us to follow and embrace wholeheartedly!  I am not a shopping cart Catholic!  I love, love, love every last bit of the dogmas and teachings and know that The Church's mission is to help us on our way to Heaven forever with Jesus, Mary, the Saints and the Angels!
That is all I long for with all that I have within me, and I know that I fail miserable over and over and much like St Paul to the Ephesians I chime in with his... " to me, the very least of all the holy ones, this grace was given me to preach.. the inscrutable riches of Christ, and to bring to light for all what is the plan of the mystery hidden from ages past in God who created all things, so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the Church to the principalities and authorities in the heavens."  Ephesians 3:2-12/the first reading from mass today
Being touched by my wonderful Lord in this gift - his directing Hallel to be at the same place at the same time as our friends in Rome!  Praying on the rosary blessed by Pope Francis the end of August in Rome - a gift from my cousin as she was visiting during the Canonization of St Teresa of Calcutta!  My life and journey are so rich thanks to My Church which holds out The Truth to the world so lost and forlorn!  I burn to share Jesus... The Way, The Truth, and the LIFE!  He has instituted and given us His Bride, The Church to help us carry/drag our Most Cherished Cross and follow after him down the narrow path!
My sweet Luke!

Lord, I am so on fire with unwavering LOVE for You and your amazing wonderful Bride, The Church!  How I pray each day for my wonderful Church... for all those that are attacking it and hurting it, for the horrible sin of those that have hurt others, for those that are misleading some to believe that they can pick and choose what they want to follow and believe.  The Church is filled with Wisdom and takes great effort and study to lead us down the right path to Heaven forever with Jesus!  We can trust and embrace The Truth!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Please Lord, continue to watch out over the farmers at this busy time of year.  Guardian angels watch out for all of us, young and old.
Yes!
St Gianna loved The Church and embraced LIFE - she is called the prolife saint as she gave her life for the child in her womb!  St Gianna, pray for our country's small regard for life from conception to natural death!
His symbol, the ox, speaks of strength and sacrifice and now ties into the farm,which was the path I was called to follow as a farmwife rather than a contemplative nun.  Time to time I am given a taste of that, however!  I long to find his strength in sharing The Truth without tiring or diluting!
Lunch of tomato soup in the refectory at the Little Monastery in KC a few weeks back!
Close to the tabernacle - placing our 200+ members of our combined families with Jesus - "Jesus and Mary, we love you, save souls."
Knowing of Hallel's prayers for her family each day!  So very blessed with my week there and continuing to draw on that deeply personal time with My Lord, whom I love without end or ceasing and am so filled with the graces I receive through my daily joining to Mary the Mother of God through the rosary each day!  My lifeline and prayers without ceasing for family and those asking for prayer.
Laura Daigle - Trust in you
Danielle Rose - A Mother's Song/The Crucifixion
Danielle Rose - Memorare
Suffered and died to bring The Truth to North American Natives!
Patrick's birthday camping trip in Missouri!  October 9 - they had the entire rustic campground to themselves and had close wonderful FAMILY Time!
Cool snuggly tent sleeping!
So great... I can just feel the excitement and family bonding... a memory they will cherish always in their family archive!









No comments:

Post a Comment