Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Chapel on wheels heading out for home!

I will carry this in my heart as I head out for the farm, my husband, my son, and the farm family that lives 3 miles away.  It has been great to spend some time with our two daughters and their families and bring little Em home to her loving family healthy and happy!
It was super fun to bring sparkly dresses for the girls and do some special sister pictures.  It started because Therese has waited for her sister for 8 years and 3 brothers, so it is super special and we needed to record this amazing event!  I admit that after 4 girls I find it hard to walk through the baby girl clothes without thinking about matching outfits for the baby girls.  We have gone from 8 grandsons and 4 granddaughters... to now 6 going on 7 granddaughters!  Almost even in just a year of the my 3 daughters each having a daughter!
Lord, thank you for this special time with family.  Safe travels are appreciated and hoped for. Bless our country with this unexpected turn of events.  So many prayers went into this election!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Excited for my time in prayer in my chapel on wheels!  Bless-bless, Barb
So sweet and special to have time with the little ones to carry with my down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment