Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hallel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psalm 150 and the words from Revelations 4 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here is our Little Sister Hallel posing with 9 grandchildren, but soon that picture will be with 15!  This was her last home visit and the 3 babies just turned 4!

I shared yesterday that I have been working on finally getting Hallel's birthday package to her with only about 10 days in the mail before Advent begins and we are limited in our communication with her.  The letters with pictures - I was waiting for her new niece to be included- is finally written with some tears and pleas that soon we can get a "real hug!" 
Thanksgiving visit to KC to see her about 4 years ago.  Bernadette was just 10 days old and she turned 4 on Sunday!  Yes, Hallel is very fresh on my mind after pouring out my heart to her and catching her up on our lives with words and pictures in pages of letter.  I tried typing her letter some years back and she asked me to not do that but write it out with my horrible handwriting!  "I just want to read it that way... it is more personal and I just like it better." 

There is much today in the readings that bring her close to me, also!   The reading from Revelation 4 is filled with the heavenly scene filled with the highest praise for the One on the throne that "sparkled like jasper..."  The words we repeat at mass just before the Consecration ... the Holy of Holies... as my friend, Scot Hahn spoke today of this being the time on earth when heaven is visited and here with us!
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty, who was, and who is, and who is to come.
It is so wonderful to have him for my friend!  Both of our hearts burn with LOVE for The Church!

I have explained numerous times that when Hallel took her name we were all confused at it, but she explained that her name is giving her Father/Son/Holy Spirit the highest Praise!  Think of it this way... HALLELUJAH!  "Every time someone says my name they are giving my Lord the highest praise!"
4 years ago with Hallel for Thanksgiving... Maria couldn't make it, so I added her to make it complete. 
Just as I had to add her to make our family picture taken on Labor Day complete, but now it already isn't with the recent arrival of Evangeline in Missouri!  I love that I constantly need to update and add to my family pictures!  It is a wonderful problem to have... rather a challenge to get us together once again!  Pat is done with harvest and ready to road trip for Thanksgiving to see his newest granddaughter and hold her in his big arms!
Surrounded by our love!

I was also very excited to see that the Psalm at mass was 150!  The last 5 Psalms are known as the Hallel Psalms as they are filled with great praise, so if you need a lift in your daily life - go there for a lift or for an expression of the JOY you are experiencing!

Psalm 150:1B-2, 3-4, 5-6
R. (1b) Holy, holy, holy Lord, mighty God!
Praise the LORD in his sanctuary,
praise him in the firmament of his strength.
Praise him for his mighty deeds,
praise him for his sovereign majesty.
R. Holy, holy, holy Lord, mighty God!
Praise him with the blast of the trumpet,
praise him with lyre and harp,
Praise him with timbrel and dance,
praise him with strings and pipe.
R. Holy, holy, holy Lord, mighty God!
Praise him with sounding cymbals,
praise him with clanging cymbals.
Let everything that has breath
praise the LORD! Alleluia.
R. Holy, holy, holy Lord, mighty God!
This really fits with the first reading from Revelations and the scene of highest praise in Heaven!
She made an appearance in Christmas picture... 2012.  I just got a shot of JOY!  We will all be together, God willing in about a month at Cross Christmas Camp, and Hallel will make a guest appearance in that family picture, too!  Lord, I pray for wonderful weather for travel... especially with our two girls so far away in KC and Missouri!

Jesus, thank you for all the "talents" you have given to me to share with all those that will listen, but even more the "talents" that are revealed by our example of being open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS!  It is exciting that through the direction of my Champion for LIFE/Most Cherished Cross/husband Patrick that we have started a small ministry in which we gift and thank those that are listening to this call to be open to LIFE and die to self as we give without counting the cost!  May we go forward down the narrow path without fear and always filled with all that you bless us with each day on this journey!  May we always strive to be forever with you here on earth and then on to heaven.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah


A poster picture for being open to LIFE!  May 2016 at the arrival of Josephine!  Nancy has 4 kids 5 and under!  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke

St Gertrude had 8 kids and is a patron of mothers!
The Afters - Broken Hallelujah

I cannot say it enough!  This is my LIFE blood!
I long for this each day... I am deeply contemplative in a very crazy growing family!
She certainly practiced this with her life of small things with great love!
Danielle Rose - Small things with great love
So wonderful... Nancy's cross stitch Saint book!


No comments:

Post a Comment