Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sharing Blessed Virgin Mary Saturday in our beautful snowy wonderland!

So pretty but winter is here in a sudden blizzard and more cold.

John and I can share the office on these days and it fills me with a lot of happiness and reminds me of how blessed we are with all the forms of prayer to get us through each day!  Morning prayer in The Magnificat with Pat, the office with John, the rosary when I am traveling or after lunch, and Evening/night prayer before bed followed by the readings for the next day!  I learned to do this from Hallel and her Community of the Lamb.  They "chew" of mendicate the Gospel the night before in preparation for becoming Christ to all  those around them!  It means that they speak each line about 6 times and then chant it.  It is a type of Lectio Devina and allows the Spirit to speak to them from the Word!
My white Mary surrounded by white snow all around.  My rosary is calling out to me, so I will keep this super short today.  A trip to the Cities with my husband tomorrow and then some talk about some plans to visit our families in Missouri and Kansas for Thanksgiving.  Even Thanksgiving with our Little Sisters at Lumen Christi!
 
Lord, thank you for the wonder and glory of our world and the Seasons that give us both challenges and wonder!  Keep all those safe out in the weather especially those that have no homes to be warm in.  Asking for safe travels for all those going to spend time with friends and family this next week.  We love you and long to be forever with you in heaven and on this journey called Faith/Family/ Farm.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb
Always with me as my Mother of God!




No comments:

Post a Comment