- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Saturday, January 28, 2017
7 years later Christ in our boat after the "storm"
Today the Gospel is Jesus in the storm... the reading on the Father's Day 2009 when we discovered that John had brain cancer. It is kind of out of this world, because 7 years ago yesterday he received his own stem cells after having the bomb dropped on him through chemo... then the seeds were planted in the fertile and wiped clean soil!
7 years later John is the new John and he is having the time of his life at the Speech meet here in Marshall with his Tracy Speech team! He is here at home and I feel myself fill with happiness as I watch him and Maria having sibling talks and sharing. Such a dream come true! John has always loved having his siblings around him, and so I sense his enjoying this rare opportunity to have time with his sister, Maria and her family. So great! Thank you, Lord! Am heading to a cattle sale with my husband now. Bless-bless, Barb