- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Friday, January 27, 2017
"Though he falls he shall not lie prostrate, for the hand of the Lord sustains him." Psalm 37
I found the Psalm for today to reflect fairly well the state I am in due to my weaknesses and faults and the promise that I will not stay down!
Though he fall, he does not lie prostrate, for the hand of the Lord sustains him... and the Lord helps them and delivers them... because they take refuge in him. The salvation of the just comes from the Lord. Psalm 37
I do take heart in the verses from the Psalm today as I do look to the Lord to forgive and raise me up to love and to serve without counting the cost. I don't do it well but I do try awful hard! The Lord will help me through this and soon I will be enjoying the fruit of our labor!
Many thoughts today drifting to the March for LIFE going on, as well as the different camps among my friends for and against our new president and how can we all look at things so differently? I am looking to some quiet (?) time in prayer soon to keep my on he narrow path no matter how close I am to be lying prostrate on the ground! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb