Saturday, February 18, 2017

Blessed Virgin Mary Saturday with the tribe Verly/Lanoue/Bandzuch/Librande!

Three of the girls with my Mary Statue in the bright springlike weather and smiles as bright make me happy... they know what makes grandma smile... Our Lady and pictures of my sweet grandkids!  I am here in the midst of the LIFE our family has grown to embrace!  Pat is gone on his retreat sharing his talk about the Sacraments, and missing all the wildness I am sure.  The older bunch headed out with rubber boots to the creek in the pasture for an adventure.  The younger boys are here playing with toy tractors, and the moms and dad are visiting and caring for the babies.  All 14 of the kids ranging from 12 yrs to 3 months are together for shared family time exceptional and unusual with Maria in the military - we take what we get!
Therese can teach the girls a thing or two about baby dolls... she has always loved dolls and plays with them hours at a time since she was very young.  Her love continues on with babies!  She is so much help with her baby sister.
The 4 year olds love hanging out.  They all have their rubber boots on and are on an adventure together... thankfully there are big kids to supervise!
The big girls and the baby girls!
The girls while the babies still had the topknots that grandma put in after breakfast this morning.  The Barn still says the Truth; "Family Time is the Best"  Bernadette didn't like her hair brushed, but tried really hard to show us her face... I love my picture of LIFE! 

My day is full and I need to get away from this computer, but I am overflowing with so much!  It was so sweet to hear John telling the little girls how lucky they are to be born into this family!  I know that John comes in contact with families that are raising LIGHTS and those that are broken and raising broken children.  His heart breaks when he sees the hurt and pain and longs to help them come to a better place, but how do you take away all those years of brokenness?  "I hope that I can somehow help even without words." says John.
Grandma got to do topknots this morning!  Love!


Lord, you fill our lives with so much LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT if only we die to self and be open to LIFE and raise them as LIGHTS!  The Blessed Virgin Mary shows us how to say "yes" to LIFE!  She brings us to her Son, Jesus Christ, in order to "inherit the righteousness that comes through Faith."  Hebrews 11:7.  How we love to share your LOVE and Truth each day of this amazing journey!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Be still my heart!  Grandma's JOY abounds with the simple things in life and after having my 4 girls in a row... this truly fills me with so much happiness!
Image may contain: one or more people
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit...
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment