- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Sunday, February 5, 2017
"You are the light of the world..." Matthew 5
I am thinking about Hallel today knowing that a group of friends are on their way to Rome with Hallel's contact information, and the hope and the prayer that they will get to spend some time together. It will be interesting to see if they will find a way to meet up, when she has run into people we know twice now in under next to impossible circumstances. To be at the same place at the same time in the midst of millions in huge cities - I would say that involves the Holy Spirit!
I found this vocation humor really sweet... They do have something to giggle about! Our Little Sister Hallel shared so sweetly how she has found her happiness with her spouse Jesus and saying "yes" to his call! I love to see her joy and hear others share how they see her joy and happiness in their encounters with her. Planned meetings and unplanned and led to meet through the Holy Spirit which always gives me a smile to realize in a real way how he lover whispers in her ear and she listens! So in love with her wonderful Jesus! Bless-bless, Barb