Monday, March 27, 2017

"there shall always be rejoicing and happiness in what I create..." Isaiah 65

With my rosary beads and Our Mother of Heaven and Earth with me loving and caring for all of our Family!

Over 4 years ago with newborn Bernadette, just back from a month in El Paso for the birth of her cousin, Patrick.  They are now 4 1/2 with soon to be 6 new siblings/cousins since.  Rose will have her new sister on Friday, with her brother Luke between them.  Bernadette has her brother, Dominic (2 1/2), and her new sister, Josephine, born last May.  And Patrick has his brother, Romeo (2 1/2), and his new sister, Evangeline born on November 1st.  Welcoming new little ones from the moment we know that they are in the womb with so many prayers, and soon to have our newest little one safely in our arms!  We have experienced the words of Isaiah 65 in the first reading today often along with the love that only grows bigger, and is not stretched more thin!
Lo, I am creating new heavens and a new earth;... There shall always be rejoicing and happiness in what I create; For I create Jerusalem(Bernadette, Patrick, Rose, Luke, Dominic, Romeo, Josephine, Evangeline, and our newest little granddaughter on Friday, and of course all those 6 older ones) to be a joy and to be a delight, I will rejoice in them and exult in my creation...
Yes, this is the kind of JOY we are experiencing with each new life!
 Patrick and Bernadette dancing in sleepers when they were about 2 months old!  Over 4 years ago!
Now Rose, who is 6 months older joins the dance of new life!  This day they are cousins that love to play together...
 Rose and Patrick just in from the trampoline, and Rose is watching a cow having her calf on cow TV..."She watches and lets us know when the calf is born."
A watercolor I came across of Therese when she was just a bit older than her sister, Evangeline is now... they look so much alike!

It is so hard for grandpa Pat to leave his sweet little baby girl in the mornings!  He is a true baby lover!  I think that missing her will get him on the road for the 3 day trip to Tacoma sooner than later!  Although he will have a new baby here on the farm to get his baby holding time in.  There is certainly evidence of "rejoicing and happiness in what I create around here!"  When Ruth got pregnant she pointed out that we would be in the thick of calving when she arrives.. so much LIFE all around us!
His huge hands were made to hold those sweet little ones!  He is not happy unless any baby in sight is in his arms!
Image may contain: one or more people, people sleeping and closeup
A sentiment shared by Pope Francis today, and reminding us that our love for all life goes so much deeper!   We must cherish and protect all life from conception to natural death!
Uncle John will soon have 15 nieces and nepehews!  It was so wonderful to share Psalm 30 in morning prayer and the readings from mass today.  John and I shared it on the way to one of his talks a few years back... John drove and I read the office including the 30th Psalm - written just for him!
"To you, Lord, I cried,
to my God I made appeal:
'What profit would my death be, my going to the grave?
Can dust give you praise or proclaim your truth?'
The Lord listened and had pity.
The Lord came to my help.
For me you have changed my mourning into dancing,
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.
So my soul sings psalms to you unceasingly.
O Lord my God, I will thank you forever.
I will praise you, Lord, for you have rescued me."

Although John's path has brought him to a new job in the Tracy HS this year... he still longs to share his story above all else!  A talk last week and again this weekend at a TEC retreat... brings him joy and praise to Jesus for how he rescued him and now he has been saved from the grave to proclaim the Truth of Jesus and His Bride, The Church! 
Talk about the most perfect lover of all babies--- Therese Marie!  She embodies what  one who will always be rejoicing and filled with unending happiness at what the Lord creates in each new life!

Jesus, we are deep in prayer and excited anticipation to meet our new little LIFE/grandchild #15!  We trust in your protection of them both and the plan you have for her as she grows nourished by the LOVE of her family all around her like sunlight and rain nourishing the seed planted to bear much fruit!  Open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS for the world!  This is what our wise Church asks of us and we respond and find LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT more and more in our lives/families/domestic church!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen
Walking the Way of the Cross reminds us of how are called to die to self so that The Holy Spirit will use us to the honor and glory of The Truth in this world of darkness!  We embrace The Cross called having many children, which leads us to sacrifice of ourselves.  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke with my 7 in heaven praying for me and keeping my eyes on heaven, and the 5 with me leading me ever deeper in my Faith!  I need a lot of help to become the saint that is just me!
Danielle Rose - The Saint that is just me
No automatic alt text available.
Yesterday we were midlent and got this wonderful encouragement! 
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, child
 Love this!  Soon they will be together in KC with Hallel here for Easter!  Hallel will be traveling here to the U.S. from Rome on Wednesday!  Our wonderful get together is on the horizon!
How powerful is this in the light of a new member in our family?  Always a joy and delight thanks to Jesus bringing LIGHT into the world!
Image may contain: one or more people, child, outdoor and closeup
Farmgirl Mary learning to give pills and shots to calves to keep them healthy!  In a few days she will be a big sister, too!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting, child, hat and outdoor
Life is rich and full of adventure for this sweet girl!
Image may contain: 1 person, text
Thinking and praying for life in the womb this day!
If we are the Body - Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment