- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Sunday, April 30, 2017
"abounding joy in your presence"..."The Word of God, the Eucharist: they fill us with JOY." Pope Francis
Most every mass in her lifetime will sweet Joy hear her name and smile? Today in the Psalm from mass - Psalm 16...You will show me the path to life, abounding joy in your presence, the delights of your right hand forever.
Lord, we are so filled with tremendous happiness and JOY to welcome our newest little granddaughter into The Church along with her brother coming to the table of heaven and earth for the first time and on into eternity fed by You! "The Liturgy of the Word welcomes us: Jesus explains the Scriptures to us and rekindles in our hearts the warmth of Faith and Hope, and in Communion he gives us strength... from feeling sad and defeated they we become joyful!" Pope Francis writing about the Gospel/Road to Emmaus/Luke 24. May your graces and blessings flow all around and through Joy and David this most glorious day! Jesus, we love you and trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah