- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Foggy road to Kansas City... arrived to 80 degrees and Holy Thursday services with 9 kids!
11 month old Josephine, and 5 1/2 month old Evangeline standing up by the couch after a wonderful home cooked Italian meal like Bill's grandmother used to make every Sunday before we shared Holy Thursday services with Nancy's family and Maria's after a day on the road to get here starting in dense fog and coming down to wonderful warm sun and 80 degrees. Tomorrow we will be able to get our first "real hug" from our Little Sister Hallel, pick up Joseph from the airport and he will see his family for the first time in 3 months, and Good Friday services with The Community of the Lamb.
Jesus, I love you and long to serve without counting the cost as you do. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb