Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Home again... filled to the brim with Easter JOY!

Mom in a sling and having a great conversation about our Faith and Family.  I am now on my way homeward bound with the wind under my wings. I was so blessed to have this time with my wonderful parents and to be assured that mom is on the mend after her fall on Holy Saturday.  They are telling me how thankful they are, but I feel like I have been given such a special time here.  Much talk about our love of Mary- Behold Everything!  Mary, the Mother of God, is awaiting me on my 4 hours going home.  I feel the excitement building knowing that she will travel with me and carry my prayers to her Son!  Jesus, I trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb
I so love this wedding picture of my sister and her husband on the wall of wedding pictures... shortly after we had converted to The Catholic Church in our wonderful glorious Basilica of St Mary in Minneapolis.  My heart melts when I look at their sweet faces.
The wedded wall... many prayers as we embrace our Most Cherished Cross and find LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!  Prayer is what gives us our Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment