- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Thursday, April 20, 2017
The Word of God fulfilled and filling us each day..."You are witnesses of these things." Jesus to us each day
Jesus, I am amazed more and more by all that we are given for this journey if only we die to self and allow you to live in us. Prayer surrounding me in my travels and times here at home. The wind beneath my wings as I am lifted up from my knees and I humbly recall how I need you and long to be with you forever in heaven forever with you, my Lord, your Mother of Heaven and earth and all the Saints! So much of what I shared with my parents was about how we love Mary and how she is the reason for our Salvation with her "yes!" Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and hallelujah