Tuesday, May 9, 2017

"Filled with the Holy Spirit and Faith"... "no one can take them out of the Father's hand/the sheep." Acts/John


A special place spending some quiet time with his Aunt Hallel under her wings/scapular.  We have word that Bernadette is on the mend today as well as her Aunt Little Sister Hallel after they shared the flu... so far no one else, thankfully!


Little Dave is on a flight with his mom and 4 other siblings to Virginia to join his dad for his graduation from his JAG/lawyer in the army training!  Overnight with Nancy in the burbs of KC and then to the airport...
They are now in the air sent with a wing and a prayer... Our Lady, St Michael, and St Joseph along with a few laughs thanks to soon-to-be Blessed Solanus Casey!  I think they are in good hands as they are filled with excitement to be with Captain Joseph after months apart and begin their journey to their new home in Ft Lewis Washington by mid month.  On the way we will get 2 more days with them on the farm as they stop in for their dog and car as well as we celebrate together as little Dave receives his First Communion.  Yes, our 2 David grandsons will both get their first Communion just 2 weeks apart!
I am on a short stop for breakfast and blogging in the midst of my journey back to the farm.  I am filled with many thoughts and a few tears at the realization that my nun has given us such golden warm light filled memories of Family time supreme to hold us til we meet again.  I have an avalanche of pictures thanks to the beautiful cameras of my daughters!    "Filled with the Holy Spirit and with Faith" as we shared as one in The prayers before meals, some night prayer, and morning prayer and the mass daily!  Our biggest blessing is that we all share our Faith in Jesus and His Bride The Church with JOY!
Looking to Jesus... actually at family in the balcony in church on Sunday!


Holding onto our Faith as a united force allows us to join in Truth in the words of Christ today to those asking if he is truly the Good Shepherd..  "My sheep hear my voice;
I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.
No one can take them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all,
and no one can take them out of the Father's hand.
The Father and I are one."
Yes, we follow our Good Shepherd and ask him daily to lead us forward down the narrow path carrying/dragging our Most Cherished Cross and going forward to heaven forever with Jesus, Mary and the Saints!  We are all so excited to know that Blessed Solanus Casey is on the road to Sainthood!  He has been huge to us on this journey and John's healing from brain cancer!
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/johns-cancer-stories.html
Love them all so much!!!


Jesus, travel with me as Our Lady brings my love, petitions, thanksgiving, tears, joys, memories, joy and sadness and concerns to you in my chapel on wheels!  My heart is so full with all that I have been given.  Be with my family in the sky now and with my Hallel as she is back in the arms of her Community of the Lamb.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
The kids all got along so well and we rejoiced in our days together filled with LIGHT/LOVE/LIFE!  It was a small slice of heaven here on earth... when we put Jesus first in our lives and love and honor and follow without hesitation all that The Church asks of us as it helps us reach heaven forever with Jesus!  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
I am so glad that Maria has her big amazing Therese to help her through her journey with 5 kids through 3 airports to reach her husband!  She is a wonderful helper!  How grandpa is going to miss his baby girl!
Holding this close to my heart!
Yes, I am sure she truly felt this way from time to time, but life is real, too! 










No comments:

Post a Comment