Thursday, May 18, 2017

"my Joy might be in you and your joy might be complete." Jesus to us disciples in John 15


Oh my Jesus, I love you and adore you!!  So much JOY as the beads travel through my fingers and my prayer like incense rises to Jesus through His Mother, and I place each member of our two families in the monstrance with Jesus... about 200 including about a dozen in the womb!


Suddenly I was in a car traveling to visit my wonderful parents with my husband!  Kind of a miracle in itself.  Yes, the rain made it possible and we are looking at a wonderful 2 inches after our late planting of getting the crop in .  I was amazed at the glorious lilacs every where up there 4 hours north of us here on the prairie.  I was in heaven... especially being able to pick a bouquet for a mother's day bouquet for my mother, and an armload for myself... some went with me to adoration. the best hour and a half of my week!
My mother still has her brace on her broken wrist - into her 5th week of healing.  A wonderful visit smelling the lilacs and gazing upon their beauty!


Our 7 hours with my parents included a special supper with a brother and sister and their spouses.  Lots of catching up and just reconnecting with smiles and hugs and sharing food together.  A lot of sharing of how Good our Lord is to us and how blessed we are by The Church with each new day!  How I loved sitting in Adoration this day!  Marveling at Jesus there, and all that my wonderful Church gives to me!
My joy is truly complete as I sit there in His Presence!  I do feel you joy in me, my Lord!  I am unworthy and I humbly give you the highest Praise and Adore you!
I have this now on my table to recall our wonderful time together... a very wonderful great-niece, who is graduating this year!  Wonderful photos by another niece, Bridgett! 
Yes, my dad was there too, but our time was short and I didn't get one of his teachings and sharing of out shared love for The Church and all we are given each day with The Word, Sacraments, and my rosary and the Saints - St John I is today.  Dad and I love to "proclaim God's marvelous deeds to all the nations" (Psalm 96 from mass today) and to one another!
Yes, I went a bit overboard... I love lilacs!


Jesus, I am so in love with you and so blessed to still have my parents now living close enough for me to be able to spend a precious window of time with them!  Watch over them and keep them safe!  Thank you, Lord, for the wonderful rain to help all our crops to grow and feed the world!  How wonderful to have our large family all around us.  Be with all the new life!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
Now the selfies!  They are now remembered after they are gone in a few days!  the sight and the smell are a reminder of my JOY!  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Give me my faith, family, and my lilacs, and I am in heaven on earth!
Image may contain: one or more people, text and closeup


It's my Hero's birthday today! 
Image may contain: one or more people and text


No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.
No wonder I love Tolkien... we see eye to eye on what matters in this world and beyond!
Image may contain: text


Image may contain: text


Danielle Rose - the saint that is just me



No comments:

Post a Comment