Saturday, June 17, 2017

"Our Savior, who chose the Virgin Mary for his Mother..." Morning prayer/office

These two know that this is the place for pictures, and asked for grandma to take this of them hanging out with Mary!  Imagine the joy I had welling up inside of me, and how I thanked them for this most special gift!  Now to add doing the office of the Blessed Virgin Mary on this Saturday morning with John and reading this... "Our Savior, who chose the Virgin Mary for his mother..."  How that rang a clear bell of Truth inside of my soul where my soul in the pyx containing my Savior!
Now the complete work of art with the geraniums I have there for her.  They are a special reminder to me of my dear mother-in-law, who is gone now from this world for 6 months now.  She always had beautiful geraniums year after year.


How my excitement grew as I carried forth from this Truth of Jesus choosing Mary for his mother, and then how at the foot of the cross he gave her to us to bring into our homes!  To be our Mother of heaven and earth!  Talking with Pat and his sister last night we shard with Joy that a mother in our lives is wonderful and to have a Spiritual mother of heaven and earth always there to carry our needs to and to intercede for us in our small needs daily is so wonderful!  How I feel sadness for those that turn their back on those mother's arms open to love and comfort them and be there as they carry their Cross just as she was there for her Son, Jesus.  He then asks us to follow him to the crucifixion of our selfishness and become His with the intercession of his mother in the heart of our homes!
The big kids biked over the 3 miles between our houses, and helped grandma pick her first radishes.  David found the biggest!


I am now off to visit my wonderful parents and spend Father's day with my dad.  The farm work cannot be left due to the many rains, so I will be traveling in my chapel on wheels alone with the rosary beads the wind beneath my wings as I pray my 10 decades over the 4 hours from my house to theirs.  LOVE my time with my best girl friend, Mary the Queen of Heaven and Earth! 
The kids with Princess and Roger on a beautiful family day at my new place.


Jesus, with Mary at your side, how I love you and look forward to our time in prayer and Christian music to keep me alert and filled with deep love/light/life.  May I die to self so that you may live in me.  Jesus, I trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah
Mulberry time!  Soon hands and feet will be purple as they fall on the ground and are picked and enter the tummy!  Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
Image may contain: 1 person, text
My heart will be surging with so much LOVE on the way!
It is also surging with love for my dad bringing us into The Church 45 years ago and allowing me to see Mary as the Mother of God and my special friend for the Journey!  Thanks dad from the bottom of my heart, and I am so thrilled to spend Father's day with my wonderful parents!
Image may contain: outdoor
My fellow lover the The Church!
Image may contain: 2 people
Like I said before...
Image may contain: text
LOVE!!!
Danielle Rose - A Mother's Song/The Crucifixion

No comments:

Post a Comment