- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
"remember with great appreciation... when you brought 'the church' to mom"
We always felt like we would like to thank mother for the years we were gifted with taking her to church with us or going there with The Eucharist after mass and sharing Communion with her in her home after she couldn't get out any longer. Yes, years! So when we didn't go there or make that turn towards her house anymore... it was a hard sad day, and a habit we found hard to break.
The Psalm from mass today speaks of trusting in God to show us the path he has for us, and knowing that it leads to heaven forever with Jesus, Mary, all the saints and mom Verly working her way there with our prayers for her. She certainly showed us how to humbly embrace the end of our lives, and she taught from her deathbed us how to turn to prayer...
Jesus, how we love you and long to follow after you down the narrow path you have laid out for each one of us. Our lives are so rich with our sharing our faith with those we love and care for most especially those in our domestic Church/family. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb