- The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!
- Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"
- John's cancer stories
- Now the stories of John's 4 sisters...Ruth, Nancy, Maria, and Susan/Little Sister Hallel!
- Susan Angela Agnes/Little Sister Hallel - the story of a Call
- The story of little Lamb - grandson Patrick
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Lourdes water on the way to the airport... family time supreme... 16 hours without power due to storms
Dad talked about washing dishes at college at the cafeteria, and writing his mom about a "lovely" girl he had met and asked to a dance, "and she gave me a kiss on the dance floor." "Mom must not have been able to read my writing, because she wrote me back that I should leave that 'lonely' girl alone."
Jesus, so many blessing all around me, and The Church is filling each day with more than I need for what comes with that day. "The Kingdom of heaven is at hand." How true this is as we have a small slice of heaven so often in our lives. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb