I had the joy of having my two youngest farm grandkids for the morning... we went out for an adventure on a beautiful day! We started picking up a small cute pumpkin and then to the mailbox, and out to feed the dogs...
Down the driveway to get the mail and we had to go into the ditch to let a semi come up to drop off some coiled up tiles for the field they are tiling behind our place.
6 month old Rose did not like getting up on the bale with her brother!
Then out to see the cows in the corn stalks in the field around our house! Rose had fallen asleep by now!
Super cute Rose in her snuggly snowsuit and some pumpkins while brother checks the feed in the bunk..."Grandma, they are out of food. We need to tell grandpa!"
Rosie continues with her nap.
Still apples to eat on the tree?
Granddad and Rose share dinner... just like her mommy and auties did 30 years ago! Some things never change on a beautiful Halloween day!
Rosie feeling her oats..."I am a big girl on grandpa's lap! I have my bread and my paper to eat!"
Happy Halloween one and all, and wishing you a wonderful feastday of all Saints tomorrow! Especially little Sister Hallel on her feastday! Wouldn't you love to be celebrating with this crazy bunch, Hallel? I know you would!
Two beautiful chicks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment