Sr Aude knows our grandson, Jude, very well as his grandparents are very involved with the sisters in Ghent close to thier farm.
Reading 1 Hos 2:16, 17c-18, 21-22
Thus says the LORD:
I will allure her;
I will lead her into the desert
and speak to her heart.
She shall respond there as in the days of her youth,
when she came up from the land of Egypt.
On that day, says the LORD,
She shall call me “My husband,”
and never again “My baal.”
I will espouse you to me forever:
I will espouse you in right and in justice,
in love and in mercy;
I will espouse you in fidelity,
and you shall know the LORD.
When we have the Community here - we must find them mass every day! They also have time with their Lord in Adoration morning and evening along with prayer! Jesus is their spouse and they love him with their all and listen to Him in The Word of God as well as receiving his Body and Blood! I will allure her;
I will lead her into the desert
and speak to her heart.
She shall respond there as in the days of her youth,
when she came up from the land of Egypt.
On that day, says the LORD,
She shall call me “My husband,”
and never again “My baal.”
I will espouse you to me forever:
I will espouse you in right and in justice,
in love and in mercy;
I will espouse you in fidelity,
and you shall know the LORD.
Jude and Sister Aude are good friends. She will be moving to another location and there is sadness for Jude's family as they have been a part of her life for many years now. Night prayer with our 2 Marshall families and Our Lady - each night they gather to sing Salve Regina/Hail Holy Queen together...Salve Regina - Hail Holy Queen by Dominican sisters
Like angels singing to their Queen of heaven and earth!
Danielle Rose
The Goodness of GodThe Brothers stayed with John and Bobbi and their 3 kids. "They said that they slept so well in our cool quiet basement. All I had to do was get them to mass in the morning." On the 4th Bobbi was home from work, so the whole family came with them to daily mass. Our new priest, Fr Verhelst, said mass with Francis Xavier.
Reading the Gospel during morning prayer on our beautiful porch. Pat and I love how our little grandkids and the older ones too can share with them in their prayers and love of Jesus in his Word!
Blind little brother, David, leading the Psalms as they come up on his brail machine. His disability seems to be something that he can accomplish all that he needs to be an active part of the Little brothers. He even hitchhikes with them as they use that as a tool of evangelization.
Friday morning mass - little brother Francis Xavier and Fr Denny shared consecration and the Eucharistic Prayer.
So true and it is shared with us and our daughter and her Community of the Lamb!
Reading the Gospel during morning prayer on our beautiful porch. Pat and I love how our little grandkids and the older ones too can share with them in their prayers and love of Jesus in his Word!
Blind little brother, David, leading the Psalms as they come up on his brail machine. His disability seems to be something that he can accomplish all that he needs to be an active part of the Little brothers. He even hitchhikes with them as they use that as a tool of evangelization.
Friday morning mass - little brother Francis Xavier and Fr Denny shared consecration and the Eucharistic Prayer.
So true and it is shared with us and our daughter and her Community of the Lamb!
Welcome - Community of the Lamb
Praying with John overnight with Jesus in the Monstrance - we are blessed with our hours overlapping - John has the last hour of Sunday and I have the first hour of Monday. We share and pray for our needs. Yes, we prayed for our Community of the Lamb, which is now in Sleepy Eye for "a mission." Today they have headed to Crystal by the Cities for another sharing of their Faith and call. LOVE this! Ruth with her little Rose 11 years ago. She was just about 1 and now she is 12. Rose and her family of 9 left for a weeks' vacation away from the farm. It is just Pat and I here for the next week. I am praying and hoping that all goes well.
Praying with John overnight with Jesus in the Monstrance - we are blessed with our hours overlapping - John has the last hour of Sunday and I have the first hour of Monday. We share and pray for our needs. Yes, we prayed for our Community of the Lamb, which is now in Sleepy Eye for "a mission." Today they have headed to Crystal by the Cities for another sharing of their Faith and call. LOVE this! Ruth with her little Rose 11 years ago. She was just about 1 and now she is 12. Rose and her family of 9 left for a weeks' vacation away from the farm. It is just Pat and I here for the next week. I am praying and hoping that all goes well.
When they arrive back home almost the next day we will be on the road to Michigan after not being back for many years!
Gathered around Rose and her calf.
An official cute pose... Here is that Rose now at 12!
Now with the mother cow... Rose will show both the cow and it's calf with the help of one of her siblings.
Lots of activity for cow and calf.
Now looking at the steer calf project of David, and some curious cows behind. It was cute to see Hallel protect little Jude from some cows that we getting kind of close.
Hallel with Jude safe behind the fence. "He is fearless!" Hallel said.
An official cute pose... Here is that Rose now at 12!
Now with the mother cow... Rose will show both the cow and it's calf with the help of one of her siblings.
Lots of activity for cow and calf.
Now looking at the steer calf project of David, and some curious cows behind. It was cute to see Hallel protect little Jude from some cows that we getting kind of close.
Hallel with Jude safe behind the fence. "He is fearless!" Hallel said.
It is so wonderful to see her on the farm again and having time with her nieces and nephews. I know that Hallel loves her farm background and is always interested in her dad and what he can share with her about what is happening on the farm. Mostly rain this year is slowing down the haying.
Little brother Francis Xavier with the goats...
Little Bernadette in the cat room in our cabin on the Inland Sea, Lake Michigan, about 11 years ago! We sold it and each summer I am so sad to have it no longer for our family! I was surprised by Ruth that she has gotten us an Airbnb on Lake Michigan in a week! We are taking a fill 12 passenger van filled with daughters and grandkids!
Little brother Francis Xavier with the goats...
Little Bernadette in the cat room in our cabin on the Inland Sea, Lake Michigan, about 11 years ago! We sold it and each summer I am so sad to have it no longer for our family! I was surprised by Ruth that she has gotten us an Airbnb on Lake Michigan in a week! We are taking a fill 12 passenger van filled with daughters and grandkids!
It will be David's Golden Birthday on the 16th of July he will be 16! David and Rose have asked me so many times over the years about going back to her beloved Michigan! Those two must be a part of this! Joy also has asked me to take her for her first time, and already has us water coloring on the beach! I am so excited!!!
I need to end this for today. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara and the 33.
Two youngest military kids in Fort Riley, KS! Maggie is now 3 and Hector is 5
A painting of Italy!
July 3rd was the 38th Anniversary of my sister, Mary's death. It is also the Feast of St Thomas...
10 years ago in Michigan - Luke was the baby, and what a dreamboat he is!
I say this every time Jesus is lifted up by the priest - Body and Blood! It helps me focus on the REAL Presence!
It was Tommy's feast day, too!
My sister Mary is forever young! She would be a 66 year old grandmother today.
St Michael the Archangel defend us in this battle!
Pat helping little brother David, who is blind to get his farm supper for 23...
Ice cream cones for dessert - a tradition since our Michigan days!
Unicorn sparkles!
Family table!
As Simon said at TEC - "I exist! Therefore I am loved by God!" So profound and Truth!
Yes! "My Lord and My God!"
Two youngest military kids in Fort Riley, KS! Maggie is now 3 and Hector is 5
A painting of Italy!
July 3rd was the 38th Anniversary of my sister, Mary's death. It is also the Feast of St Thomas...
10 years ago in Michigan - Luke was the baby, and what a dreamboat he is!
I say this every time Jesus is lifted up by the priest - Body and Blood! It helps me focus on the REAL Presence!
It was Tommy's feast day, too!
My sister Mary is forever young! She would be a 66 year old grandmother today.
St Michael the Archangel defend us in this battle!
Pat helping little brother David, who is blind to get his farm supper for 23...
Ice cream cones for dessert - a tradition since our Michigan days!
Unicorn sparkles!
Family table!
As Simon said at TEC - "I exist! Therefore I am loved by God!" So profound and Truth!
Yes! "My Lord and My God!"
Danielle Rose
Toby Mac - Cornerstone
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment