Pat and I decided about 5 years ago that the young people in Faith Formation classes needed to see crazy busy with family young couple like Ruth and Paul rather than us oldies, so we watch the kids and they go and share their beautiful example of marriage and being open to family and raising lights!
Out on the porch for supper on the farm. Every time I take in the beauty of this new space... I think about the knowledge I had when Pat was having such a hard time with the remodel..."Someday he will sit on their beautiful porch and say; 'Now I see the vision and it is good!' "
"Someday soon I will be out there having a blast!" Yes, it all happens so quickly Joy!
I am very excited to be going up the road to my wonderful parents house for a few precious days! In my prayer shared with husband and son this morning I thanked the good Lord that I still have both of my parents alert, filled with Faith and with me on this journey of LIFE/Love/Light! They are still teaching me and guiding me and the Holy Spirit is at work in our family as the result of their being open and following the plan the Lord has for them!
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/the-amazing-story-of-13-becoming.html

Open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS began with them... this was shortly after we all entered The Church! My life has been a blessing each day since! That is not stretching the Truth either!
I was overjoyed to see that the Psalm today is an Hallel Psalm/Psalm 145-150/Giving God all the Praise to the highest heaven! Reading the words of praise and worship the final line along with that "Hallelujah!" rang like a bell for me...
"Let the faithful exult in glory;
let them sing for joy upon their couches;
Let the high praises of God be in their throats.
This is the glory of all his faithful. Alleluia.
R. The Lord takes delight in his people."
Psalm 149
I am smiling at these sweet words of delight as I sit across from my parents on the couch a lot and we just go on and on about our Faith and the "high praises" for all that he does for us and the wonder and delight we find in The Catholic Church!

My dad deaconing! The best!!!
Jesus, I love you with all the love in my heart, and I praise you as I roll down the road in my chapel on wheels! The beads passing through my fingers lifts my heart to you! Our Lady is my closest friend and brings all my needs and thanks to you, O Lord! Give my parents more good time to share with their loving family... all 121 of us! Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah!
A glow at night with a house filled with LIFE and LOVE and LIGHT! Bless-bless, Barbara Luke


Happy Feast Day
Our Lady Undoer of Knots
Feast Day: September 28
Mary, under the title of, Our Lady Undoer of Knots or Our Lady Untier of Knots, is a favorite of Pope Francis. The knots represent all the troubles and trials in our lives and our sins which separate us from God. “Eve, by her disobedience, tied the knot of disgrace for the human race; whereas Mary, by her obedience, undid it.” ~ Saint Irenaeus.




No comments:
Post a Comment