Saturday, March 26, 2011

Together at last

A weekend together in Georgia!
I hope that Joe could play his guitar this weekend... it was the first time they could be alone as a family for a couple years... living with others in their home last year, and then with his parents and now with us... I am thinking about them a lot! 
"
Little Dave watched "daddy movies" every day so that he would remember his dad after this long seperation... How I have been picturing them all together in their nice temporary home away from home.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder... should truly be the case for them! 
So I hope that they had lots of music and laughter and JOY!






















Times to worship together and to feel the Love of our Lord so close to them... drinking of the water that quenches every thirst! 

Many blessings and the sweet odor of Family and Faith and Forever together... with a few weeks seperation here and there due to the ! 

And lots of love and snuggle time too! Jesus, thank you for getting Maria down there and moved into their nice place in time for the family to gather together... bless them with quality of time together even though the quanity is not near what they would like.  Get them through this transition and guide them always on the path that you have laid out before them.  Jesus, we trust in you!  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment