I love that my kids are each others' friends! I can honestly say that there were never any huge battles or arguments in our home, and there really is no drama between the kids now. There is a deep mutual LOVE, and respect, and appreciation among the 5 that we have here with us on earth. I can see now with "the eyes of my heart" - Faith - that this is in large part due to the fact, that in our answering the call to be open to LIFE in our marriage, that we lost 6, and shared that grief and pain very openly as a family. I was advised not to be so open, and not tell our family, or make it known unless I knew that I was going to carry a child. But that made no sense to my husband and I - we felt that we wanted to have prayers for this LIFE, from the moment we knew it was in the womb! We also feel that they all are our angels in Heaven already, awaiting our arrival, and praying for us. Knowing that siblings on either side of them were not to be here, and that LIFE is something that is in the hands of God - makes for a very strong sense of LOVE and appreciation for LIFE, and for the siblings that we have whether in Heaven or here with us.
A silly picture of the 5 taken at Maria's wedding 5 years ago!
In many ways my friends in this world are my husband, children, and parents(which I am very blessed to still have here, and in quite good health... that has really been taken to new height in my dad's healed hearing... through a recent cochlear implant!) My mom shared that lately she was asking the Lord the question of - "Why don't I have friends, Lord?" He answered me - "What about me?" I just laughed at this, as it is so TRUE! Jesus, and His Bride, The Church, are the only True friends, that never turn their backs on us, and are there for us with unconditional LOVE and forgiveness - no matter what! Jesus, is the heart of the Church, and He gives us LIFE, and LOVE, and we need nothing else in this world! He is our burning bush within, and we need to remember that we are on Holy Ground, due to the Holy Spirit dwelling within us, and allowing us to have the mind, heart, and soul of Jesus! It is so wonderful when you can share that LOVE with those in your Domestic Church/family, so why would you be anything but loyal, and trusting, and LOVING friends one with the other? You share what is most important in this world - The Holy Spirit, which reveals to us the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE! So glorious and wondrous is Jesus, and His Bride, The Church!
More silliness and laughter! I am so excited and hopeful to "see" another time/gift coming up when Hallel will return home for her first homevisit since entering her Community of the Lamb! It sounds as though all 5 will be together, along with hopefully the remaining 14 that now make up our family! Yes, they are loving and close friends after sharing the loss of 6 siblings... as they shared our home/nestyears! Together we have also faced and defeated the enemy cancer, as John came down with brain cancer 3 1/2 years ago. Our family was brought together by cancer, and with Jesus, and His Bride, The Church, the journey has now become cancer/healing/seminary! Then in the last year we fought through prayer and the Chuch - for the LIFE of our grandson, Patrick. He too was healed miraculously, and we continue to pray, and rejoice! If you want to read his story - you will find it starting on October 9, 2013.
Jesus, we are so filled with JOY at the knowledge that YOU are our most wonderful friend. A friend that will never turn away from us, and embraces us in our weakness. Your LOVE is unconditional, and YOU forgive us all our sins, if only we repent of them, and promise to overcome with YOUR help! Come Holy Spirit, and fill us with LIGHT, LOVE, and always repect for LIFE! May we always love and serve YOU in those who surround us - most especially those in our domestic Church/family. Jesus, You call us to be open to LIFE, and to take up our Most Cherished Cross, and follow after YOU. You show us the narrow path to LIFE and LOVE, and ask us to bring LIGHT into the world around us. Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Halleluia
All 19 of us! I added Hallel, but soon she will be here on the farm in the truth!
Life is a gift!
"Remove the sandals from your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground. I am the God of your fathers...I am who am." Lord, we feel this sacredness within - in our holy temple filled with the blazing LIGHT, LOVE and LIFE of your Holy Spirit! We fall before YOU in unending worship, praise, and honor!
My dad at Maria's wedding - so blessed by his answer to The Holy Spirit to come into the Church 41 years ago!
Proclaiming the Word - Jesus Christ - and preaching !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6YC9YoR1aE A beautiful Utube song - Holy Ground






No comments:
Post a Comment