
Taking a few minutes away from the endless time of family we are experiencing in this window of togetherness! It seems as though the waves of the ocean are washing over me, and I am helpless in the current of LOVE, and LIFE, and LIGHT that are lifting me and carrying me. I just wept often in Church to be seated close to the 10th station - remembering the summer that Hallel sat there... as it was the last row with a kneeler, so that they wouldn't notice the tears she shed, as she asked the Lord to lead her to the community that would answer her call to be poor, leave it all behind, and to dive ever deeper into the Word! She has repeatedly told those here to share with her, that she is totally at peace, and has found her HOME in the Community of the Lamb! So wonderful to hear of her finding her spouse, Jesus Christ, and just the way that He has called her to LOVE and serve Him in this world as a contemplative and begging Little Sister! It was absolutely the best ever wish come true to be seated at mass with all of my kids, grandkids, Pat, and a son-in-law... only 2 of the girl's husbands were missing otherwise we were united in the banquet of Heaven! I found at the consecration that when I say - "My Lord and my God" when the bread and cup are lifted that I had to go on today... "I love you, Lord, and thank you and long to serve You better as You have gifted me with so much these last days!" The gratitude is HUGE and I am bursting with the greatest of JOY!

All but 2 of the girl's husbands! This is the greatest of gifts! The LOVE and sharing of what is most important in this LIFE! We are off to return Hallel to Kansas City tomorrow morning - need to be there for mass at 6p. I need to leave this for now and get the most time possible with my precious family before we head in our seperate ways. The ocean of LOVE has given us much fish to feed upon as the Lord asked us to lower our nets and take in such an overwhelming catch. We are overwhelnmed LORD by your LOVE, LIFE and LIGHT! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barb and all my family!!!
The 5 with their special grandma Anna after mass for a wonderful family gathering in her wonderful home. Hallel says that it is the same after 3 years, and that is a very wonderful gift to still have her with us in all her beauty!
Since I also said Farm - here is Hallel feeding the bottle calf yesterday morning in her work habit. She is still a farmgirl when she comes home!
No comments:
Post a Comment