Up with the rising sun as they are dressed in their HRS shirts for the spring (?) concert happening today. Mary has a large speaking part and singing a part with 2 others I am told... This is the only window to celebrate her big day! Mary we love you and are so proud of the shining LIGHT you are.
A great picture that Mary took after one of our recent record breaking snowy spring storms. She has done many great projects for 4H over the years. Her mom won many photography projects with grand champion and Mary has an eye too! I think she has a winner here, too!
Birds in the snow make me sad for them, but it has been such a challenge on the farmers caring for the cows and calves. We are thanking the Lord that the snow missed us yesterday! Pat even has fake plans to go with me to KC for a couple days to see Nancy, Bill, the kids, Hallel and her Community of the Lamb! I can wait and go with whatever happens... in his plans!
The first reading today is that heartwarming one of Philip and the eunuch. Such a story of loving and discovering the Truth in the Word. I do delve into the Word daily, and for me it just is so powerful to read the readings from daily mass... read all around the world, preached on, mendicated in monasteries and convents... most especially the Community of the Lamb... where they begin the night before reading the Word for the next day!
Joy pondering how big she is now to be able to sit up to the table with her family in her booster seat... "Mom, you can put the high chair away now. I am a big girl!" The look of pure JOY, as each day is a new adventure for her, and life can be equally wonderful for her, as I have discovered on this journey led by The Spirit of our Lord as He reveals himself to us in Word and Sacrament/His Body and Blood...
"Amen, amen, I say to you,
whoever believes has eternal life.
I am the bread of life.
Your ancestors ate the manna in the desert, but they died;
this is the bread that comes down from heaven
so that one may eat it and not die.
I am the living bread that came down from heaven;
whoever eats this bread will live forever;
and the bread that I will give
is my Flesh for the life of the world." John 6:44-51
I am so glad that Ruth took some time to celebrate with our wonderful Mary today! You are so special to us, sweet Mary!
Jesus, how we love you with our all... may we return to others all that you have given to us. In giving the Mercy and forgiveness we have been given by you... may we bring peace, joy, happiness... all the fruits of the Spirit/a small slice of heaven into our homes! Siblings are cannot compare to stuff! Being open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS according to the plan we are given through The Church! Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah
http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/p/my-most-cherished-cross-patrick-gerard.html
We love you so much dear Mary Angela! You love each new day and make the most of what comes your way. You end each day in prayer with your wonderful family gathered around you. Mom and dad stand in the center hall and you say your prayers including the intentions of your heart. The best thing ever is to share Faith/Family/Farm with your family! Bless-bless, Barbara Mary Luke

Picture from Dad today!

3 years ago on her 9th birthday... our home was their's at that time. Now they are truly farm kids!


“Nothing great is ever achieved without enduring much.” -St. Catherine of Siena
Don't give up dear children of God!
Don't give up dear children of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment