A special picture taken early in John's battle with brain cancer. John was 19 and just through with his second year of college at the U of M in Ag Communications. He had been on an internship with Centrol checking crops in South Dakota when he discovered that he was having double vision.... Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma!
Hence this picture of a huge thunderhead surrounding his head! This was now 15 years ago, and we are blessed with the New John since he fought the battle of his life and won! I joined John in Adoration in the middle of the night when our hours overlap..."Mom, I have been so happy today!"
Seminarians ready to join the March for LIFE today in St Paul, MN. on the 52nd Anniversary of the legalization of Abortion in our country!In John's asking the Lord why he had been spared, while many others died from brain cancer... he spent a year in the Seminary discerning if he was called to be a priest. The answer was "no", but he loved the communal prayer that he shared with the other men, and John and I truly began sharing the Divine office when he returned home. Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: John's cancer stories
John went to Chicago to make a video about his story of finding Faith through brain cancer... the story now continues with wife, Bobbi, and 3 precious children in their 5 years of marriage. "I am so happy when I look at my precious family! When I was told that I would likely never have children, it just reminds me of the miracle we have been given!" John last night as we shared prayer at midnight when our 2 hours of Adoration overlap... such a blessing!John last night was so filled with JOY! "I am so happy today! First I was able to read the Word, and many people reached out to me and told me what a good job I did! I forgot that I was reading and I put inflections in the story of Jonah! I need to do that more!"
"Then I looked at my sweet beautiful family! Such a miracle and a blessing they are to Bobbi and I! It just made me so happy to see what a sweet and kind young man Jude is becoming!"
"Finally I was able to distribute The Eucharist - I looked each person in the eye with a smile and held up the host with 'The Body of Christ' and it just made me so happy to be able to do that! Mass was such a happy time and blessing for me!"
John just made me giggle with great happiness and JOY to share his many blessing in word and in prayer that we shared together.
It has been a month since I have been able to have my hour with Jesus due to the holidays and being away! How I loved to put each one from our 2 families in the Monstrance with Jesus! I was able to put a new baby boy now born and thriving in the Monstrance with Jesus and also a new life in the womb!
I get so happy and filled with wonder and awe to be able to do that and now to continue! How our families have grown - I am praying for over 250+. Since our family of 34 are in both families - I pray for us twice! That makes me smile too!
On this anniversary of the March for LIFE - St Mother Teresa of Calcutta is my hero, and there is no doubt that she is fighting for those in danger of Abortion from heaven!
And right next to her is my other hero for LIFE and Family - St JPII!
How I love this!
The Collect from mass today!
God our Creator, we give thanks to you, who alone have the power to impart the breath of life as you form each of us in our mother’s womb; grant, we pray, that we, whom you have made stewards of creation, may remain faithful to this sacred trust and constant in safeguarding the dignity of every human life. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever.
Collect from mass today...
Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn
Mary was 4th place in Humorous over the weekend! Congratulations! John was overjoyed for Mary as he works with her and goes along on the bus to the meets to judge and support her hard work! "Next year I will start working with Rose and hopefully Luke a few years after that! Going with them up to 12th grade - then I start working with Joy and Jude!"
John loves his speech and it is such a great gift to the kids!
My dad underlining in his prayer of The Church - I am so blessed to be able to still sit at his feet! This is what John was talking about at mass, too!
Wow! I LOVE the True Church! So powerful and gloriuos!
St Agnes yesterday - Hallel's patron Saint. Her prayers for those put in a house of prostitution by porn and all that evils lurking - Hear our prayers St Agnes!
She is battling for LIFE!
St JPII in the Magnificat today!
The Gospel of LIFE! Day of Prayer* for the Legal Protection
_____________________
(or January 23, when the 22nd falls on a Sunday) shall be
observed as a particular day of penance for violations to the
dignity of the human person committed through acts of abortion,
and of prayer for the full restoration of the legal guarantee of the
right to life. --- General Instruction of the Roman Missal (U.S.), 2003, n. 373
_________________________________________________________________
“Devotion to the Eucharist leads one to a devotion to life
We receive our strength for our labors for life from the
Good News of Jesus Christ and from the Holy Eucharist.

be able to find the support that will keep it united in the face
of today's threats and will preserve it as a bastion of life,
steadfast against the culture of death." - St John Paul II
____________________________________
"Our own belief is that the renovation of the world will be


From The March today!Our Lady is protecting LIFE also! Our Lady of Guadalupe is pregnant with Jesus in her womb! Protectress of the Unborn! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barbara and the 33 plus many little sisters and little brothers!
Danielle Rose
Dominican Salve Regina - as our nun sings at Night prayer each night before they go to their cells.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment