Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy and together in paradise...

Here we are on beautiful beach last night. A lady on the beach came and got all of us... we are away from all the distractions and purely enjoying each other... such a delight that Maria and her two are here from Missouri!  I had such a wave of mssing them about a week ago, and it is like the Lord answered my heartfelt prayer that I could see them and hold them!  Thank you Jesus, from the bottom of my heart! 
My cup runneth over with joy juice!

Too amazing!  I want to put it in a bottle and take a big drink of joy juice whenever I need a family and beauty fix!
The two three year olds are specially close...

Dave will officially be 3 on Saturday so we are gearing up for a huge party to celebrate him becoming "big, and I a good boy!"  Yes, Davey, you are a huge part of the joy and laughter around here.  Bless-bless, Barb and family
 




No comments:

Post a Comment