Friday, July 15, 2011

Mass with my girls and two youngest grandsons

The two Davids are saying goodbye to Gus, who is heading in to mass on St Bonaventure's feastday...  It was a delight to have my two daughters along with my two youngest grandsons share the most wonderful gift - Eucharist with me!


Bye Baby Gus... we love you so much!


Bless-bless, Baby Gus... Pray for me at mass and may the angels give you lots of kisses. 






















I was being a bad person and taking pictures at the beginning of mass.  It was a sight to behold, and a delight to an old woman's heart.  I hope that Jesus could smile on my being so petty and distracted!
Many blessings that overwhelm me with joy and happiness...

Nancy smiles at the smiling Gus..."He is seeing the angels."  This is what Gus' greatgrandma "mom-mom" would say when little Gus would smile that precious baby smile.




    I was taking a picture of Nancy under her namesake St Anne after mass this morning.  Some people leaving were drawn to Gus... I had to share that I was a daughter of Deacon Bob Cross and this was his granddaughter and great-grandson, Augustine.  I had to share my joy of sharing this week with my oldest 3 daughters and my 6 grandchildren, and then to go to France next week with my son, who is now cured of cancer to be with his sister, Hallel, as she takes her first vows with the Community of the Lamb!  It is so much to take in!  Jesus, we thank you and praise you and trust in you!  Amen and Halleluia!  Bless-bless, Barb
    This was on the back of a car at church - Mary and I are going to watercolor now...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXp6xcY5IqU...  here is Glorious Day by Casting Crowns... Mary and I had our hands lifted in praise and worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment