Monday, February 20, 2012

HIS loving Touch!

No there is not this much snow outside, but it was a bit of a challange getting home from New Ulm a bit ago.   The slushy snow was pulling me into the ditch and it took some prayers and help on the steering wheel from my guardian angel to keep me on the road.  Then I slowed down so slow that trucks were passing me, and that would really let fly the water and slush so that I was blinded... it was kind of hairy, but with the music on and the rosary clutched to the steering wheel... I am now very weary and HOME!  I am so very tired, yet I feel the glow of the presence of God on my soul... I feel like Moses when he would come out of the tent of God and his face would glow! 
Exodus 33: 7" Now Moses used to take a tent and pitch it outside the camp some distance away, calling it the “tent of meeting.” Anyone inquiring of the LORD would go to the tent of meeting outside the camp. 8 And whenever Moses went out to the tent, all the people rose and stood at the entrances to their tents, watching Moses until he entered the tent. 9 As Moses went into the tent, the pillar of cloud would come down and stay at the entrance, while the LORD spoke with Moses. 10 Whenever the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance to the tent, they all stood and worshiped, each at the entrance to their tent. 11 The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp...Exodus 34: 29  When Moses went down from Mount Sinai carrying the Ten Commandments, his face was shining because he had been speaking with the Lord..."
This really is how I feel... after having a closer encounter with Our Loving and Forgiving Lord this weekend!  I am forever HIS and HIS LOVE is my life! Jesus, I trust in you! Bless-bless
I just know that the monstrance and tabernacle are going to glow like the SUN (SON) tomorrow at Adoration!  It is so amazing how after leaving the "Real World" of my time with HIM at TEC - that I am so very intuned and sensitive to His Presence wherever I find it !  JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!  All I want is you!  All I need is you!  All I am is in YOU!  I am yours!  Use me!

No comments:

Post a Comment