I was a very shy girl always, and never dated throughout high school. I felt very much of a hopeless case for ever having a boyfriend or someone to show me specialness on Valentine's day. I know that there are many girls that feel like I felt, and now looking back at the LOVE that really matters - I am wanting to shout from the rooftops... that if you put your faith in God first in your life, and when looking for a relationship that all the rest will fall into place. My husband is not a romantic with flowers and wine and a dinner date to celebrate our love, but he is a very wise man - guided by the Holy Spirit - and a good communicator in sharing all that he thinks and believes with me and his children! That is the best gift ever! Tomorrow night he is not only taking me out, but his mother also to a Sweetheart's dinner at church - a fundraiser for the kids that are going on a Mission trip this summer to Kansas City! Thank you, Pat, and I love you with all that I have to give you!
Jesus with your Mother, Mary Most Holy, I thank you for the Truth about my Most Cherished Cross - True LOVE! That the day to day sharing, and caring, and giving one to the other without counting the cost! That is the best gift, that I could ever have been blessed with. Thank you for Patrick Gerard Joseph Verly - the man that you chose for me "to have and to hold til death shall us part!" Jesus, we trust in you! Bless us with many more years together. Amen and Halleluia!
Years of love to last a lifetime! Faith, Family, Farm fill us with all that truly matters in life and love!


No comments:
Post a Comment