Friday, November 8, 2024

Thank you Lord and Lady! So many prayers answered!/Prayers for our dead.../"But our citizenship is in heaven..." - +JMJ+

Thoughts today from St Mother Teresa of Calcutta.  She truly looks at our world around us as Jesus does.  With the LOVE he has for all we come in contact with!  

I recently shared something about the election and Trump's positive attributes of "He is a good father.  His children love and respect him."  There was much mud thrown at me with all the bad things he has done in the past to wives, etc. I made myself vulnerable, but I felt that as difficult as he can be that this truly was a positive.  Family is everything and LIFE!  The best choice of the two won when it comes to protecting LIFE and family!  

How did it ever come to be accepted and promoted to take the lives of innocent babies in the womb?  It has been pointed out to me that part of the new green deal is to limit people on the earth by free and easy abortions.  How can that be???  So sad and sick and horrific!  It is totally contrary to the Truth that Pat spoke to me our engagement weekend - "The world needs lights."  Open to LIFE and raising LIGHTS!

Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: Our marriage stories - "The world needs LIGHTS!"  

Starting with the first of the month - All Souls Day... I have had on my heart to pray a lot for our dead on the path to heaven.  Sister-in-law, Rita Verly, whose name is up in front of church as she died on Mother's Day in May. She is very much in my prayers along with my parents, who died 4 years ago 7 months apart after 70 years of Marriage. 

My dad lived with me for the last 6 months of his life here in my farm monastery on Hospice.  Such a gift to me and my family!

Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: Deacon Robert Cross - my dad on hospice in our Farm Monastery for 6 months - 4/16/20 thru 10/23/20  

My daily Rosary is calling me.  It is how I pray for my children - one of the 5 on each decade.
Thanks to hubby encouraging me to "get active" and joining the YMCA and doing swim aerobics most mornings at 8a... I thought - "Why not go to mass at 7a first?"  So now I am given Jesus to start the day!  Each morning I ask the Lord to speak to me - "your servant is listening, Lord and Lady."

Tom loves to play with our wooden Eucharist that we got 35 years ago at the Hospice Ball.  There is a chalice that goes with it too and it has been a treasured part of our home with our kids and now our grandkids!  Tom would bow when he would give me the host and I would consume it.  
Wednesday morning after the strong showing of Trump in the elections and is now our President Elect - I had to stop and thank my Lord and Lady recalling all the many prayers that surrounded this election and how our prayers were answered!  "Thank you, thank you, Thank you!" 
So many prayers for my wonderful beautiful sister-in-law, Rita!  I remembered her in Kansas City when we visited Lumen Christi Monastery/LIGHT of Christ Monastery where our daughter, little sister Hallel and other sisters and brothers live - Community of the Lamb.  

Yes!  LIFE is the greatest gift and must be protected and cherished from conception to natural death!  
Tommy stopped in yesterday - he ran around the circle many times with his special Mater...
He brought along his special blanket as it was nap time.  
Getting tired and soon it was napping in grandma's bed.  He pats the pillow next to him and grandma had to join him.  Such a gift to me!  
The Bassinet that we used with our 5 kids and many grandkids - it was Pat's mothers, so I have no idea how old it is.  Pat recalls reaching out and shaking it when the babies would cry.  
Dad teaching me about Jesus in the Gospel by highlighting words from his man, Brother Victor.  Dad loved Jesus in the Word and the Holy Spirit brought all 13 into The Catholic Church 53 years ago!

Family Soul Story - Choose Life!: The amazing story of the 13 becoming Catholic!  

My hero, Archbishop Joseph Naumann, visiting the Kansas Juvenile Correctional Complex with our little sisters and little brothers recently in Topeka, KS.

He is my hero because of him there is the only Foundation in the U.S. for our daughter's Community of the Lamb!  And our daughter is living there in KCK now, so we can visit her now and then.  Welcome - Community of the Lamb  

Visiting inmates - our Hallel is right behind Archbishop - this was from The Leaven magazine from Kansas.
Archbishop blessing a young man, with sisters and brothers.  

Dad looked to heaven and our loved ones there - most especially his daughter, Mary and son, Lincoln.  Now I have mom and dad there too!  
Dad always asking the Holy Spirit to show him where he was wanted.  I am just so grateful that this included his premonition years before - "If something happens to your mom, I will come and live with you on the farm."  And so it was and I have Covid to thank that after mom died in a day after falling and breaking her hip in the morning...  Dad had a procedure done at Vets and his Assisted Living would not take him back there - in the car and on the road to Marshall!  
We left our last 6 pails of apples with Maria at Fort Riley, KS.  They are now all dehydrated for a healthy yummy crunchy and sweet snack for her 7 kids and hubby, Major Joseph!  
Yes!!!!!!  How I pray that LIFE will now be protected!  
I know that St Mother Teresa of Calcutta and St JPII were working hard to help America choose the best of the two Candidates for President and Vice President, who is a strong Catholic!  JD Vance!!!  
I see this Truth now in the results of the election.  So many prayers were the battle plan!  
Come to Jesus - I have 7 losses there and it keeps my eyes on heaven forever!  I stagger down the narrow path dragging my Most Cherished Cross!  
John's 3 kids loved running around the circle too!  
A game that the older Lanoues organized for the kids on Sunday!  LOVE our family celebration with yummy food and sharing our JOY after receiving Jesus in Word and Body and Blood on Sunday.  

The first reading today from Philippians 3 is wonderfully full of great news for us - But our citizenship is in heaven, 

and from it we also await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
He will change our lowly body
to conform with his glorified Body 
by the power that enables him also 
to bring all things into subjection to himself.

Therefore, my brothers and sisters,
whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, 
in this way stand firm in the Lord, beloved.  

My parents with the 11 of us at "the farm" in Miltown, WI about the same year we all 13 came into The Church 53 years ago!  Each day since has been the greatest pearl of great price for me!  

Pat's family when he was the baby in his father's arms.  They added 3 to reach 10 children.  This looks to be the Green Valley Church and I love to see the Tabernacle in the midst of their family.  How I pray that his sisters may return to the True Church!  

Jesus, how we love you and long to die to self so that we may serve without counting the cost.  We are so grateful that there is new hope for our country.  May life be protected and cherished from conception to natural death.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Hallelujah

Bless-bless, Barb and the 33 and many in heaven keeping my eyes there.  

Will Morrison - So will I
  "May my life be a continual prayer, 
a long act of love."- St Elizabeth of the Trinity
 
b288d8d2ae7d121e7bff60ebda57a9d4.jpg (640×480)

"Love draws its object into itself;
we draw Jesus into ourselves; 
Jesus draws us into Himself.
Then carried above ourselves into love's interior,
seeking God, we go to meet Him, to meet His Spirit, 
which is His love, and this love burns us, consumes us, 
and draws us into unity where beatitude awaits us.  
Jesus meant this when He said: 'With great desire 
have I desired to eat this Pasch with you.'"
From Collected Works of Elizabeth of the Trinity, vol 1, pg 100
 
St Elizabeth of the Trinity
France ~ 1880-1906
Carmelite nun, writer, mystic
Patron of sick people and loss of parents
Last words: 
"I am going to Light, to Love, to Life!"
Feast Day - Nov 8
 
 
"By our actions we 
tell Him of our love." 
St Elizabeth of the Trinity
________________

"Jesus gives His cross to His true friends
so He can come even closer to them."
St Elizabeth of the Trinity
_____________
 
"O my God, Trinity whom I adore, 
help me forget myself entirely
so to establish myself in you, 
unmovable and peaceful as if 
my soul were already in eternity." 
 St Elizabeth of the Trinity
_________________
 


Goodness of God 

No comments:

Post a Comment